Home




DISCOUNT



FOR



YOU



NOW!!


Tuesday, February 7, 2012

#CHEAP My Weigh UltraShip 35 Shipping Scale / Postal ScaleMy Weigh Scales

My Weigh UltraShip 35 Shipping Scale / Postal Scale


My Weigh UltraShip 35 Shipping Scale / Postal Scale


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, My Weigh UltraShip 35 Shipping Scale / Postal ScaleMy Weigh Scales,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,My Weigh UltraShip 35 Shipping Scale / Postal ScaleMy Weigh Scales,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,My Weigh UltraShip 35 Shipping Scale / Postal ScaleMy Weigh Scales My Weigh UltraShip 35 Shipping Scale / Postal ScaleMy Weigh Scales






My Weigh UltraShip 35 Shipping Scale / Postal Scale Overview


The My Weigh UltraShip 35 Digital Shipping Scale has a 35 pound capacity with a 0.1 oz resolution and weighs in 3 other modes. This scale has a remote display, tare feature, hold feature, and more. Letter holding and tube holding attachments included.